New Workshop Coming up Sept. 16, 2017-
Date: Saturday, Sept 16, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM-4:30PM
Location: The Yoga Channel 2520 Roosevelt Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93035
Phone: (805) 984-2520
Tickets: $55. Plus $10 lab fee
Learn how Essential Oils can enrich your life, boost your health, balance your moods and put you on a green path for inner and outer healing. You will learn about Essential Oils what they are, what they do and why you should incorporate them into your life. Dr. Kac’s approach is that healing is as much an art as it is a science and she will explain how you can become a healing artist using Essential Oils. She will demystify their use and purpose.
In the Lab you will:
- make your own inhaler for colds/flu/allergies/aroma;
- make your personalized car air freshener;
- receive a sample of the multipurpose WOW Cream;
- learn how to make massage oils;
- learn how to add Essential Oils to your cosmetics and household cleaners;
- learn how to make a roller ball for targeting healing and pain relief.
Kac Young holds a PhD in Natural healing, a doctorate in naturopathy and a doctorate in clinical hypnotherapy. She is the author of 12 books on health, healing, spirituality and romance. Her new book was just released January 2017.
April 19th 6:30- 8:30 pm – kac young, Author Speaks & Book signing
“Essential Oils and You” 2 hour talk on how you can use Essential Oils to improve your health, create radiant skin, reduce stress and feel well-balanced.
Location: The Refill Shoppe
363 E Main St Ventura, CA 93001